Cybersecurity Awareness Training
Helping you be aware and protect yourself against cybercrime and hackers
A growing portion of our daily activities has moved online. We work, talk, transact, and engage online, and our dependence on cyber security has grown in tandem.
Personal Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Personal Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Weekly professional training videos and Q/A results, 26 weeks
- 3 Personal Self Assessments (Start, Middle and End)
- Upon fulfillment recieve your cybersecurity certificate of completion
- Monthly membership to our Purple Talk newsletter
- Exclusive access to our VIP cybersecurity hotline, have a question or concern? (Direct access to a cybersecurity professional) Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 4:30pm.
- Access to our informative cybersecurity live webinars that speak directly to current and related issues
- 2 to 4 weekly blogs sent directly to your inbox
Rhyno’s Approach to Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Concentrating on the most crucial behaviour
- Development of an employee-focused program
- No phishing simulations, instead we use human cyber risk assessments
- Selecting the material in smaller chunks
- Continuous employee training
- Tracking program efficacy rather than click rates
- Identifying and reducing the number of high-risk employees
- Using data storytelling to demonstrate the ROI of your Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
Why Security Awareness?
What Exactly Is Cyber Security Awareness?
Humans remain the weakest link in every organization’s digital security chain. As a result, people make mistakes, forget things, and fall victim to deceptive techniques. This is when cyber security awareness comes into play.
This entails training staff about the many cyber security risks and threats available, as well as possible weak points. Employees must be educated on the best practices and processes for keeping networks and data safe, as well as the corrective actions for failing to do so.
What Are the Benefits of Cyber Security Awareness Training?
Less risk implies fewer financial losses as a result of cybercrime. As a result, a firm that invests in cyber security awareness training for its staff should see a return on that investment.
Furthermore, if all employees receive cyber security training, there will be fewer gaps in protection if someone leaves the company. In other words, you’ll lessen the likelihood of a security breach occurring because a vital employee was absent from work that day.
Finally, a firm with security-conscious employees will have a stronger reputation with customers because most people are hesitant to do business with an untrustworthy corporation. Regardless of the actual consequence of any one breach, a firm regularly subjected to security breaches will lose consumers due to poor publicity.
- Spear Phishing
- Think Twice
- Clean Desk
- Pop ups
- Removable Media
- Password Handling
- Free WiFi
- Malicious Attachments
- Handling Confidential Material
- Shoulder Surfing
- USB Key Drop
- Home WiFi
- Software installs
- Chain Mail
- Dumpster Diving
- Valuables in the car
- CEO Scam
- Key logger
- Data leaks
- Unattended computer
- Same passwords
- Think before you post
- Privacy screens
- Correct Links
- Social Engineering
- Sharing Information
- Multi factor auth
- Unnecessary Data
- Mobile listening
- Unknown network
- Network printers
- Check Account Number
- Update your software